Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Little Catchup

Aside from my challenge pages I haven't updated my blog much of late so I thought I'd do a quick update.
  

Made With Love

This is a canvas I made for my MIL for Mothers day this year. I've used a 3"x3" canvas, along with Collections chipboard, butterflies and paper.

Tranquility

Next up is a canvas I made using a photo I took at Inskip Point, Rainbow Beach, last year while we were camping. The shells and driftwood were collected on the beach while we were there... Scattered in between the shells and driftwood are a few Scrapmatts chipboard shells.

Make a Wish

My fiance' and I are born two days apart, so this year we had a combined birthday party. We went with a "Pirate/Mask" Themed cocktail party ..... it was a fantastic night! These are the pages I did using the photos from that night.
 This page "Make a Wish" is of me blowing out the cake...
 The second page is a collage of photos of the night....


In These Eyes

This page is of Tux, he is our American Staffy. Tux came into our life last year as a foster dog.... and ended up a "foster fail" ... he's now one of our family.

Puppy Love

The last page is of our Aussie Bulldogs when they were puppies... they are such cuties!
 I used some really old Prima paper I had in my stash along with some beautiful  Dusty Attic chipboard.
Well, that was a marathon effort .... thanks for stopping by.

Until next time ...

Kaye

1 comment:

  1. All your pages are great and a little story in each of them. Well done catching up!

    ReplyDelete