Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sweet Memory

My friend Susan recently put me on to a fun challenge site called 1-2-3 Challenge Blog, unfortunately I missed the August challenge but last night inspiration struck! The challenge for September is ....

 Here's my take on it...
 Here's a couple close ups to ...

For this layout I raided my stash of older My Minds Eye papers .... these just seemed to go with the photo of me aged 4, perfectly. The definition of "Memory" is a Stampit Stamp on parchment paper.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back later with a few other pages I've done recently.

Cheers,

Kaye

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the photo was you... And welcome back!!!
    This is such a gorgeous layout I love the crumpled effect
    Hope to see lots more from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kaye, we have missed you! I love the scrunched paper too and the simple little cluster is beautiful.
    I am looking forward to you joining us more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely page!! glad you joined in with us at 123!!! hope to see you around also next month :)!! xoxo, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome page. I love the little cluster of flowers and the folding page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Kaye! Thanks for joining in at 123! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've created that folding paper! Beautiful layout. Thank you for taking the time to join us at 123!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout...glad you found us! Thank you for joining us this month over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete