Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scrap Away in WA Retreat

Last weekend I deserted my poor long suffering husband and went to a scrap retreat at Footprints, Preston Beach with three friends. We had an a ball! It was the first retreat I'd been to so I didn't know what to expect but it was great. Peta, Alyssa, Danielle and myself shared a room, sleeping on bunk beds ... I haven't slept on bunks since I was a kid!


Aside from much laughing, chatting and the odd glass of wine (or two) I did manage to get a few things done.


This first page was done using some of the Websters Seaside range. The photo is of me with my cousins two girls which was taken back in 2006 when we went Dolphin watching off Rockingham.


For the title I've used Cricut "Blackletter", and cut it out of cricut chipboard.

I also managed some other projects while I was away but unfortunately the blogger fairies don't want to play and allow me to upload pic's at the moment but I'll try again later.
If you have time I'd love for you to pop back later.
Until then,
Kaye





1 comment:

  1. Love it... What a great time we had. o when are we going again???

    ReplyDelete