Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another old family photo

Just a quick post.
This layout was done using another one of the old family photo's I recently received. In the photo are my dad's brothers Neal and Alan and a cousin Murray, the photo was taken on the family island my great grandfather built at Ngunguru, Northland, New Zealand. Sadly this island is no longer in the family but it is lovely to see the memories.


The paper I've used is Graphic 45 from the "On the Boardwalk Collection", it suits the photo well I think. The font on the title isn't a cricut font this time (I know, shock horror!) but it's "Hippie Chick" a cuttlebug die.
Well, that's all for now.
Until next time.
Kaye :o)

1 comment:

  1. OMG no Cricut cutting!! lol just kidding
    Looks awesome. I LOVE the Graphic 45 paper, I might have to get some of that. The little postcards are sooo cute. Is the black stitching?

    ReplyDelete