Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm on a roll!

Last night I went to a Midnight Madness at Tomorrow's Memories in Bassendean with my good friend Susan and we had a ball! Such a lovely (and very dangerous shop .... no credit card escapes unscathed!) with very friendly ladies.

I managed to finish a page and complete another (all except the title anyway) which for me is a big achievement. I hadn't quite finished the title when I did my earlier post but I thought I'd take advantage of the blog fairy's good humour (it seems to be playing nice today)and post it now.

This is a photo of my Mum taken almost 47 years ago on her wedding day. Doesn't she look beautiful! I used paper from the Kaiser "Utopia Collection" (hmmm, I seem to be on a bit of a Kaiser kick at the moment!), I just loved the paper and thought it screamed to be cut out and mounted up! So several hours and lots of liquid scrap dots later this is what I came up with.

For the title I used cricut chipboard and the font from the "Winter Woodland" cartridge, I sprayed it with "Key Lime Pie" glimmermist and once it had dried I ran it through the cuttlebug and embossed it with the swirl embossing folder.

Alright, that's all for today .... I promise!

Catch you later.

Kaye :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment