Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bit of a catch up

Well I've managed to get the blog fairies to play nicely this morning so I thought I'd take advantage and get as many photos up as I could while the going was good.

Last weekend I went to a 12 hour crop at Just Scrapbooking, to continue my Scrap mojo rehabilitation and it was a success ..... my mojo is nearly back in full force :o)

This first layout was done using The Kaiser "Devonshire Collection". The photo is of my Granny, my Auntie & Uncle as children along with a family friend. It is one of the photo's on a disk I recently received and it really was nice to see.


And finally, here's some more photo's our build, yep that's right .... we have a slab, it was poured last Wednesday.

And then on Thursday we got the builders sign, there won't be much progress for a while now 'cos they have to allow the slab to cure but it's still very exciting.

Well until next time, thanks for dropping by.

Kaye :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment