Tuesday, January 13, 2015

123 Challenge - January Challenge

Here we go, last but not least, the last couple pages. The first one is based on the 123 Challenge pallet. 
The colour is not one that I would normally use but I had fun with this page. I had a play with several products that I've had in my stash but hadn't gotten around to playing with and here's what I came up with.
Here's a couple close ups ….


The last page I created wasn't for a challenge, it was just a simple page using a very cute photo of the miniature cow we are buying from a friend of mine. The photo was taken when he was only 30 mins old…

Well, thats all for now, thanks for stopping by,

Kaye :-)

6 comments:

  1. Simple and clean but still you gave a touch of mix media in your layout. Love it... Thanks for playing along with us at 123 Challenge Blog. Hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout so much. I know myself when a challenge requires a color I have a tendency to (looking at yours) maybe overdo it. Your layout is just stunning. The color is right, you have the word and the folds look super. Well done. Clean and simple yet stunning. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely layouts! I love the use of the yellow with the stencil...simple, yet striking. I also love your folds :) Thanks for playing along with us over @ 123 Challenge Blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaye! You have been busy! I love the stenciling on the first layout, what a eye catching color for your back ground.. Love your take on the challenge for 123 Challenge Blog, and thanks for joining in with us this month.. and the second layout looks wonderful.. what a cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts, love your stencil work on your layout for 123, thanks for joining us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of the yellow in the first page cos it's a hard colour to use but works well with the photo.
    Love love love the second page though. It's the colours the textured look and simplicity of it all. Love the barb wire and that photo!!! Oh how cute is the calf!! Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete