Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Palette 28 and a house update

When I saw this palette I really wanted to give it a go simply because it is colours I never use. I had a plan, it didn't come together 100% as I had hoped but I'm pleased I gave it a go. Anyhoo, here's the palette...

And here's my take on it.....

I've used Webster's Pages, Seaside Retreat paper and some older paper I had in my stash. The photo I've used was taken on New Years Day 2008 not far from our house .... I never tire of the beautiful sunset's we get here in Western Australia .... they truly are spectacular.

For the title I've used Cricut Chipboard and "Gypsy Font" which I've welded together. I've then sprayed it with Glimmermist "Graphite".

Now here's an update on the house. Of late there hasn't been much to take photo's of, but we have now got White set on the walls as well as ceilings as shown in these photos.

This is the theater at the front of the house which I'll be using as my craft room....

Next we have the kitchen, with Shep sitting in it .... he knows which room the food comes from!!!

This photo is taken from the alfresco looking through the living area to the front of the house.

This is the stacker door in the alfresco looking into the lounge

These photos were taken on the weekend but yesterday glass was put in all of the windows and doors & today the two remaining doors were put on and locks put in ..... yes, that's right..... five months later and we are finally at lock up!!!

Well, that's all for now, thanks for stopping by,

Until next time,

Kaye :o)

1 comment:

  1. love your page, so glad you guys are enjoying the color room, it always helps to work to a plan or schedule.
    how exciting about your house, so so close now :)

    ReplyDelete