Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Love of Scrap

Back in May I went with three friends to a Scrap Away in WA retreat down at Foot Prints Resort, Preston's Beach. On the Saturday evening we decided to take a walk down to the beach and watch the sun set, and this is where the photo I used was taken. When I went to scrap it I got to thinking about how incredible scrapping is .... here are four complete strangers who would otherwise most likely never have met, but through our mutual love of scrapping we have become friends, so that is what I have tried to reflect in the title of this page.
I have a bit of an obsession with Websters Pages paper, and this layout is no exception, although, the cream paper used as the background was actually a piece from the new Kaiser range that just provided the right base. The rest was taken from Websters "Garden gala" paper. I have cut out all the flowers, bird bath and flags, then mounted them up using liquid scrap dots (oh how I love liquid scrap dots!)

I have cut out all the flowers, bird bath and flags, then mounted them up using liquid scrap dots (oh how I love liquid scrap dots!)

Well, I must toddle, the elephant is wanting his walk. I have some other pictures to post and if the blog fairies play nice I'll do that later today.

Until then, thanks for dropping by.

Kaye

1 comment:

  1. Love it Kaye. I just need to find the time to scrap now and all will be good! At least we don't look like we've been drinkin' hehehe...

    ReplyDelete