Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cindy Loo

I recently got two new Cricut cartridges, Cindy Loo & Serenade, and I've been having a bit of a play. The are both great cartridges with lots of good things.

The photo I've used was taken up at Whiteman Park last weekend. I wanted to get a photo Phil, Shep & myself together but couldn't figure out how I was going to do it until I found an obliging stump! I set the timer on my camera going, sat it on the stump and ran like a mad thing back to Phil & Shep ( a very entertaining sight I must say!) I really like the photo, except for the fact that I should have zoomed in a little I think.


Anyhoo, as I was saying I've been playing with Cindy Loo & Serenade. Th branch on this layout is from Serenade, which I have then embossed, and the little bird house is from Serenade.


Another very cute thing from Cindy Loo is this little deer and squirell ..... brings back memories for Bambi.




This next layout was done using another old family photo from my fathers side. I've used paper from the Basic Grey "Capella". The internal shape was cut using a shape from Gypsy Wanderings.

Both the title and the florish under the the photo are chipboard which has been sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmermist, while the fabric (muslin) was sprayed with Suede Glimmermist. And it was all topped off with a lovely Collections butterfly.


Well that's all for now, I'll hopefully have some more to show you later.
Thanks for dropping by,
Until next time,
Kaye

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaye long time no speak. Sorry we lost touch, don't know what happened there, but now I am back and following again. Love your layouts and I adore Cindy Loo, am yet to get but would just for the little deer.

    speak soon

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are so cute and I love that your cricut gets a good work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving you work Mrs, the little dear and the squirrel in the corner are just so cute. Can't wait until Cindy Loo arrives on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete