Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Puppy Feet

I know .... two post in as many days .... I'm as shocked as you are!!!


I just wanted to show you my take on the sketch challenge from over at Challenge Heaven, it's a new challenge site that my friend Danielle put me on to. Each month they have several different challenges, including sketch, colour and theme challenges. If you're looking for some inspiration pop on over and have a look.

Anyway, as promised, here's my take. It's a bit simpler than I would normally do but I'm rather pleased with it.

This is a close up, I used some brown fabric I had, the lace Websters and the paper matting the photo is Basic Grey. The black card stock is Co'dinations ... I just love how it looks rubbed back!

The title has been cut from Cricut chipboard (now theres a surprise) using the Winne the Pooh font and then I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist "Jack O'Lantern".

Well, that's all for now.

Until next time,

Kaye :o)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it, LOVE it Kaye. I really like that lettering, it looks great. And Mr Shep's big paw, such a great idea. Is that when he was little or recent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo was only taken a few months ago.... but I still call him my "puppy" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'PUPPY'feet????? Those are WHOPPERS Kaye! LOL...love the simple look of this page - it really draws your eyes to those enormous paws! C xx

    ReplyDelete