Sunday, May 9, 2010

Portrait of the Past

I recently received a disk of photo's from my parents and on it were several old photos of my dad's family. This is a page I did on Friday at the crop at Inspired Crafts, using a photo of my Dad's Grandfather, Bill Frank.


I love the way they used to take photos of people walking down the street.

As soon as I saw this picture I immediately thought of this Graphic 45 paper, it's from the "Perfect Gentlemen" range. The chipboard clock is from Dusty Attic.


The font I used was Cricut "Blackletter" cut from Cricut chipboard and then inked and then embossed through the Cuttlebug.


Well, that's all for now, thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,

Kaye :o)

2 comments:

  1. It's so lovely Kaye! Mum has photos of my grandparent's 'walking down the street' as well... I just loved the way people dressed so beautifully when out and about back then. You've inspired me to go nag mum for copies of those photos now!!

    Mis xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaye - just popped over from Challenge Heaven for a visit :)Gorgeous work chickie - that pp is perfect for your pic.

    ReplyDelete