Sunday, April 6, 2014

Cherish these Moments - Sketchabilities #112

A couple months ago we had some family photos taken by the talented China James from China Blue Photography and when I saw the latest Sketchabilities sketch I knew it would be perfect for these photos of Jonno with his girls. So I've used the sketch to do a double page layout. The first page of Jonno & Emily I've used the sketch as it came, like this..

 
But for the page of Jacinta & Jonno I turned the sketch sideways like this ... 


 And together it makes "Cherish these Moments"...
I kept it fairly simple so that the focus was on the beautiful photos, to add dimension I used texture paste and a brick wall stencil, then painted the dried paste using "Sugar Maple" Glimmer Mist. The chipboard is all painted with  "Key Lime" Silks Acrylic Glaze.
Well that's all for now, thanks for stopping by.

Until next time,

Kaye :-)


  





5 comments:

  1. Hi, Kaye! Your participation on the Sketchabilities are fantastic! I really liked that you did two different possibilities of layout, congratulations! Thanks to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that you used the same sketch making two different pages! and the way you turned the sketch on it's side, is so great.
    Beautiful pages, both.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clean design and the elements are so perfect for these two pages; it is great to see you are stitching again too!

    ReplyDelete