Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lifes Moments..

Hi again,

Well, finally got back with some more pages I've done recently.

Went we moved I came across lots of old photo's I'd forgotten about, like these, taken of me when I was about 17, I think they were taken the day I went and had all my hair cut off. Boy! I'd forgotten it was ever that long!


I've used a spray of Prima flowers and a Tim Holtz bookplate which I got from the lovely Peta at Scraptique, they are just so yummy!



These are some other old photo's I came across. They were taken when we went back to NZ in 2000 to visit family. These are photo's of me with my nephew who was 10 at the time .... hard to believe he's 21 this year!!!

 I'm not very good with journalling so I thought I'd try doing some of the hidden kind on this page.

I made a little slide that went behind on of the photo's with a little tab to pull it out. I've then used some Dusty Attic chip and sprayed it with chalkboard glimmermist.
 
Well, that's all for now, but I'm off to a Scrap Away in WA retreat this weekend so hopefully the scrapping mojo will flow.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by.

Kaye :o)

1 comment: