Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Helllllllloooo? Is anyone out there????

Hello,

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, I've been busy trying to get our house ready to sell once we get the keys to the new house. I haven't had time to do much scrapping of late but here are a couple things that I have done.

First up is a page I created using the new "Hollywood" range from Webster's that I got from the lovely Peta at Scraptique.

Knowing my love of pink *cough, cough* she gave me a pack of the Websters leaves and berries which consisted of black velvet leaves and pink berries. After much playing I decided to pull them apart and, using a yummy Dusty Attic bodice I turned the leaves and berries into an outfit worthy of a Hollywood show girl!

For once I didn't cut out and lift up the flowers and leaves, but I did highlight the chandelier with dimensional magic.
And I have to confess I scrap-lifted this lovely scrunch and pin back technique from the lovely and talented Susan Hansord! It's a great technique that adds a little extra something.

Next up is a colour palette challenge from The Color Room, it is # 32, which I confess is from about a month or so ago, but it was the one that we selected as the "Scrap Zones" challenge for December.

Here's the palette...

And here's my take on it ....

The title is a bit of a play on words, these are photo's of our Cream Burmese, Cougar, sat on top of our front fence posts. He's almost the same colour as the limestone and he looks like a gargoyle perched up there.
Well, that's all for now, I do have some other photo's to show but I'll stop for tonight or this will turn into War & Peace.
Have a good night, and I'll catch you later.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kaye :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss I'm out here!! lol
    Love your Websters layout and the dress you made on the bodice with the leaves, looks so cool. I like the colours on the Palett room challenge, might have to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete